Tuesday 6 December 2011

Scandinavian Christmas

Slightly later than I intended I can show you the fabulous goodies I received in the Savvy Seasons Swap! My partner was the very fabulous Laura (Needles, Pins and Baking Tins) and I can't tell you how delighted I was to receive from her!! As soon as Laura's goodies showed up in the flickr swap pool I was desperate for them to be mine! Unusually Laura was also the recipient of my Savvy Seasons goodies so it was doubly exciting to receive from her :) So now to the bit you're interested in....the haul!! Just look at all that yumminess!!
There was a beautiful embroidered hoop, 3 fabulous little house decorations, a string of felt decorations...
a mugrug with a groovy triangular quilting design
and a gorgeous wall hanging!! Laura used some of the fabrics from the Countdown to Christmas range in her goodies so I will be very co-ordinated this Christmas when I put out the tree skirt :) Look at all the work in this, just amazing!
Laura also stamped a label on the rear of the hoop and the wall-hanging, which I just love! I love this Scandinavian print from Ikea!
So once again I've been blessed with a fabulous swap partner! Lucky me :) Thank you Laura for making such gorgeous goodies just for me xx

I'll leave you with a rather tenuous link to the title of this post, in the form of gratuitous shots of half naked Scandinavian men! I'm off to snuggle under a quilt to chase away the disgusting cough I brought back with me from my weekend away. It was worth it though.... Reckless Love rock!!
Catch you soon x

8 comments:

  1. What delicious goodies. Hope you feel better soon, everyone is catching the lurgy at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely goodies. Hope you're feeling better soon. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, what lovely swap goodies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! Lovely to see lauras fab goodies with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You old (well not so old) rocker you!
    Love your haul xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely goodies - hope you feel better soon (off to find out who 'Reckless Love' are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura made you some lovelies! Lucky you to have her as your partner and vice versa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yey! So glad you like them honey. Now, about those half naked swedes.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.