I love the wholecloth backing and the way it shows off the quilting design. Thanks again to Claire of Patch Fabrics for her generosity in donating it to me :)
Here's a close-up of the quilting. I used a nice bright red Aurifil thread to add a bit of zing in the grey areas.
I used the square dot print from Pips for the binding and I'm cussing myself for not buying more of it. I'll have to see if I can find some more elsewhere!
The finished Pips quilt has now joined the Dr Seuss quilt and once I've finished the others they'll go off to Siblings Together headquarters, until then they'll be in a happy pile in my sewing room :)
Catch you soon x