Tuesday 31 December 2013

Year's end

It's been a year of ups and downs at Nellie's Niceties but we've made it through largely intact. I'm going to close the year out with this mosaic of just some of the makes I squeezed in this year.
I think it's safe to say we're looking forward to all that 2014 holds for us. We've got some exciting plans that we'll share with you in due course :) Thank you all for the continued support you've given us over the past year. We wish you all a very happy New Year. Catch you soon x

10 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your blog. I look forward to seeing what sewing exploits you get up to in 2014. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you both! Look forward to more creative adventures in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful makes! Especially that medallion quilt and your cracker tree skirt!
    Wishing you all a brilliant 2014! With lots of makes and good health xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and yours and happy and healthy 2014! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blwyddyn Newydd Dda x hope 2014 treats you well . Can't wait to see what you've got planned x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have the best year yet, and I look forward to seeing what your new plans are. That is a lovely mosaic of beautiful makes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year to you all! Hope you have a healthier 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely selection of makes, I clicked on the photo so I could have a better look at them all, such variety. All the best for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year,can't wait to see your plans for sewing in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful makes - can't wait to see your Lonestar quilt, I've seen peeks on Twitter and it looks glorious! Happy New Year - here's to a happy and healthy year for us all xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.