Sunday 11 January 2015

Shameless

I'm popping in to wish you all a very belated Happy New Year! I had grand plans for a recap of the past year but amidst all the pattern writing I had to get done in the last few weeks I ran out of steam. I think that in itself sums up the past year! It's been a very busy year creatively and personally. As usual it's great to have been able to share it with you. Here are some of my creative highlights...

Lots of people have been posting motivational words to live by for the year which gave me cause to think what word I could live by for a year. I've chosen what I think is an unlikely motivator...
Now I don't mean I'm going to have no shame so don't panic, there'll be no nude pics of me any time soon ;) What I do mean is that I will stop apologising to myself for so many things... I'm an all or nothing kind of girl and this year I'm going to own that without embarrassment! This year is a big year for us a family. Jess turns 18 next month, Yvonne turns 21 again(cough, she's 20 years older than me) and I turn 40. I think if ever there was a justification for being shameless then there are 3 good reasons right there.
Catch you soon x

6 comments:

  1. Lol, hope you have a great year, whatever your age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life begins at 40! So this year is going to be even better than last year!! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great shameless year and celebrate those three big birthdays with gusto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember turning 40, I went into mourning for my lost youth and wore black from head to toe all day. This month I have the next big birthday, it is so frightening I can't even say the number. Congrats on your lovely mosaic of gorgeous sewing too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mosaic a great word for 2015. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like it's going to be a year full of celebrating!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.