Friday 27 May 2011

Pips progress

The jury is still out as to whether I'll add birth details to this quilt but for now the front is finished :) I took advantage of the momentarily blue sky to get a photo.



The Pips do all the hard work so I didn't feel the need to get fancy with my design. I'm thinking that I'll do a very minimal backing and bind with one of the square dot prints but that could change :) Here's another shot of the quilt indoors.





I'm not expecting to get much done this weekend craft wise as we're having a family get together but hopefully I'll have something interesting to show you early next week....don't hold your breath though ;-)

2 comments:

  1. The Pips really do hold their own. This is looking great. Have a lovely weekend. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great - the design really does show off the fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.