Thursday 26 August 2010

One project finished... and on to the next.


So quite amazingly, for me, I've finished a project! The ring bearer cushion is now ready and waiting to be used in October.







I've been spending lots of time browsing blogland and happened across an excellent 2-part tutorial for a Cathedral Window Pillow. You can find it on the left hand side of the homepage at http://www.alamodefabric.blogspot.com/

I have wasted no time in launching into the construction of this little beauty and hope to finish it very soon. I'm using a lovely red cotton from Ikea for the base fabric and OZ from Moda for the 'stained glass'. Typically, I have now run out of red thread so will have to order some more but other than this slight blip I have to say I am really chuffed with progress so far. I may not be able to part with this one!


2 comments:

  1. f a n t a s t i c!!! i love your choice of back ground colored fabric! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.