Thursday 30 September 2010

We're still here!

Hello All. Have you missed me? I haven't been very productive for the last week or so due to having minor surgery. In order to pass my time in recovery I've been relearning crochet and there's no way I'm posting pics of those disasters! I'm really missing my fabric and sewing machine.

Yvonne, on the other hand, has been super busy and has finished her charity quilt for CLIC!

Follow the link to flickr for more photos of this baby in progress.

I'm hoping for a speedy recovery so I can take part in the Pickledish Quilt Along with Comfortstitching. I'm already weighing up possible fabrics and will reveal them to you very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I've just popped over from Fresh Modern Bee 2 - I love your blog background! I also got the updated address list as my month is next and realised you are really near me (I live in Bath).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you :-) It makes a change to find other Brits in the swaps doesn't it? Hope you'll pop by again soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.