Tuesday 26 October 2010

Prepare to be jealous!

I am beside myself with excitement today as I received an absolutely fabulous package this morning from the US of A!! My SavVy Seasons swap package from the amazingly talented Caroline of Trilliumdesign! You have been warned.....prepare to be jealous!

I am totally blown away by Caroline's attention to detail. Each one of those tiny stockings are lined and attached by ricrac to the cute buttons! The quilting is exquisite!! The fruit ornaments are just so neat and will look fabulous in my basket by the fire at Christmas. I am so lucky! Flickr swaps are amazing, I'm so glad I happened across them!

Even though I don't normally allow talk of Christmas before my birthday in November I couldn't resist the seasonal photo opportunity and am now thinking Christmas in this household will be rather fabulous!

5 comments:

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.