Saturday 17 January 2015

Zippy

Issue 7 of Quilt Now is in stores now. It's one of my favourite issues so far! So many pretty projects inside from lots of new-to-me designers.
This month's block of the month technique is Trapunto style bows. I thought we could all do with a quick, fun project at this time of year so this month's BOM project is a zipped pouch. I used Katy's fabulous Priory Square range for this version.
The pouch is around 10 1/2" x 14 1/2" so you can fit lots of stuff in it. It's my newest obsession, I've made 7 so far, I think I might need an intervention! I'm on binding duty this weekend so that I can send some of these pouches out to the first 5 lovely folks who bought the Doris project bag pattern at the end of last year.
Hoping you all have a good weekend. Catch you soon x

3 comments:

  1. These are fab! Would be great for different epp projects! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pouches, some people are going to be very lucky. x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.