Monday 2 February 2015

Mystery BOM

I've been playing with EQ7 again, it's rather addictive! I'm enjoying it so much that I thought it might be fun to offer up a new block each month as a Mystery BOM. I'm expecting that the blocks will all be paper pieced in some way. I hope you'll consider sewing along with me so I'm not Billy-no-mates.

To kick off this time it's a 6" foundation pieced star block - Star Central.
I'll be making a sampler with the blocks that I post each month  but you can of course do what you like with yours.

Each month I'll post the templates, a colouring sheet and info sheet on our website so that they're all in one place. I'll obviously blog it too so you know when the new blocks are released. If you decide to join in I'd love to see your versions and it would be great to be able to share some of your work here along with our Flickr group and of course on Instagram #nelliesnicetiesmysterybom.
So there you have it, month one up and ready for use now. Tell your friends if you feel so inclined, the more the merrier!
Catch you soon x

5 comments:

  1. joined the group on Flickr ... will have a go at the block tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. or ..when the pattern is up xx lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lead me not into temptation .... What are you trying to do to me? I am getting so far behind with the quilt now BOM already and I just love paper piecing. I must resist, I must resist. Hope it's loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.