Tuesday 12 October 2010

I've been practising...


Things have been ticking over very slowly here since my op but I'm steadily feeling more like sewing. I've finished one item for the SavVy Seasons Swap, a table runner, and I'm hoping to be able to do a few small extras to go with it. I was very excited to be able to use some of Aneela Hoey's fabulous Christmas fabric for my swap partner.




I've been practising my crochet skills and I'm now happy enough to post photographic evidence. It's very addictive and I don't get anywhere near as upset about unravelling yarn as I do about unpicking thread in quilts!



I've made a few blocks for the Fresh Modern Bee 2 on flickr and I'm looking forward to taking part in another flickr swap this week, The Scrappy {Hoops} - modern swap. It should be quick and fun to do...I hope!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.