I've finally finished the Crosses Quilt!!! I'm so pleased to have finally finished this one. I am going to miss looking at the beautiful fabric though....good job I've still got plenty left :) After much deliberation I chose to back the quilt with the red spot fabric and then pieced two strips of fabric for each side of the spots as it wasn't quite wide enough. I quilted with clear thread in a cross pattern...well sort of...I got a bit lost along the way but the clear thread is forgiving.
The end result is lovely even if I do say so myself, however, I was not impressed when I discovered a not so deliberate mistake. I'm resigned to it showing that the quilt was made by me and not some robot.