Tuesday 19 October 2010

Scrappy Hoop Swap

The order of today was to make a start on the latest swap I've joined on flickr. It's yet another hosted by Heather of {House} of A la mode The Scrappy {Hoops} Swap looked like a fab and quick project so being me I dived straight in. Thankfully so far it has been super quick. I pieced this fabric for the hoop in about an hour. I had no real plan in mind and just added fabric to fill holes as I went.



I'm now deliberating what to embroider on the background. Here's the short-list: vintage hat with a feather, mannequin or hat stand. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. hmm... i like the idea of a dress form in black!! it would be chic and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Darling, thanks for your feedback :-) I shall bear this in mind as I ponder!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.