Monday 3 October 2011

Ha!

After a very tasty and extremely filling anniversary lunch I decided to throw caution to the wind and tackle the Blossom bag again. This time I won! Woohoo! It's finished.
The internal dividers should be stiffer but I run out of the heavy stiffener so I went without. Quite how I would have been able to sew them into the sides of the bag with the heavy stiffener I don't know. As it was I only had a slight struggle to get the needle to go through.
This bag will be destined for use as a seasonal gift (I still can't bring myself to use the C word yet!), recipient undecided.
I'm off now for a quiet evening in front of the telly with hubby. Catch you soon x

12 comments:

  1. Well done! What a great bag. Enjoy your TV evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a super C gift - lucky recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab - I hope you now feel it was worth the effort! I'm sure the recipient will love it - although I'm not sure having gone to *that* much trouble I could bare to give it away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done! Amy bags are so gorgeous, but I get really put off by the many many pieces and what always seems like a whole lot of fabric. It really is a gorgeous bag though :-) well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for persevering! Looks amazing! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! What a result with your bag - it's beautiful! Very lucky recipient whoever she will be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay!!! I should have read this before emailing you back!!!! Well happy bag thoughts anyway. This bag was worth the headaches!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done!
    You do still have my address don't you!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done, your perseverance paid off - its lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! I like the fabrics you chose & anybody would be lucky to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done for persevering - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.