Friday 18 February 2011

Amy Butler's Style Stitches Sew Along with Bree- The Reversible Everyday Shopper

I officially love this month's Amy Butler's Style Stitches Sew Along project The Reversible Everyday Shopper. It took longer to cut the pieces out than to sew the actual bag up. I can't believe how quickly this one went together and the obvious bonus is that it's reversible so I actuallly have 2 new bags :) Amazingly the fussy teenager likes this bag and was more than happy to venture outside for photos in the dusk.

I am so pleased with how these Ruby Star Rising fabrics work with the plain black Ikea cotton.

I will add more photos of this bag to my sewalong flickr album when the light is better but I couldn't resist posting these now :) I might even have to make more of these bags as they are great and would be fab gifts for friends.

3 comments:

  1. What lucky friends you have! Love the bag and adore Ruby Star Rising :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It is such a great fabric line. I think there will be more projects appearing in it very soon as it is such fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love this, looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.