Thursday 3 February 2011

Don't Call Me Betsy's Sliced Coin Quilt Along Progress

I had hoped to get much more done today than I actually have....story of my life! I got off to a flying start. I trialled this layout yesterday and was pleased with how it looked...

...so following Elizabeth's instructions I piled the coins neatly, ready for piecing.

I made a start last night on piecing the coins and hoped to fly through more today. Well, I got as far as joining another column before my body reminded me that it doesn't function as well as my mind would like. Three hours on the settee later and I recovered enough oomph to join the 2 complete rows together. I think it's going to look great. Fingers crossed for more progress tomorrow!!

If you're looking for the giveaway it's still open until Saturday 5th February 5.00pm(GMT).

9 comments:

  1. the innocent crush looks wonderful with the grey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynne :) It's actually purple, just shoddy lighting as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great. Do try and pace yourself tomorrow please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous! I love the purple solid you paired with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is looking beautiful! Love that purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the purple with your coins so far, great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...that is stunning! Great idea using Innocent Crush.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.