Wednesday 23 February 2011

Doll Quilt Swap progress

Today I thought I'd better get on and do some more to the circle doll quilt I'm making for my Doll Quilt Swap partner. As much as I am enjoying making this one the fabric is rather hard on the eyes when sewing, I think it has something to do with the stripes.

Anyway, I have finished the top now and it's ready for quilting :) I'm thinking that I might do some spiral quilting and maybe a bit of straight line too but I am still undecided. Any suggestions welcomed :)

7 comments:

  1. I love spiral quilting but when I do it, it comes out rubbish so my top tip would be .. practise first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I will definitely practice first then Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt reminds me of crop circles. Perhaps some quilting along those lines? Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting idea Judith I'll have a think on that idea aided by google :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tagged you on my blog - not exactly sure what that means (!!) took my lead from Blue Patch Quilter. I enjoy your blog; keep going. Judith/Rags to Bags xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Judith, glad we don't bore you :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.